in a perfect world, Agile software development teams would work side-by-side. But in the real world, this is not always possible. Outsourcing is one way to quickly add new technical talent, but qua … Read More
Job Requirements, Description ( Must and the preferable skills to have ) & Technichal Skills:
• Ability to design and implement data pipelines ( batch and real-time ).
• Good experience using Kafka and KSQL.
• Good experience in dealing with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra).
• Hands-on programming or scripting experience skills (e.g Bash, Java, Scala, and Python )
• Strong experience in one or more data stream processing solutions and frameworks (e.g., Apache Spark, Apache Samza and Apache Flink).
• Able to deploy and manage workloads in Kubernetes clusters.
• Good grasp of basic DevOps principles.
• Experience working in geospatial and/or tracking systems is a plus.
• We welcome Data Engineer applications with skills different from the ones we listed above. The list above is not exhaustive by any means.
• Ability to interact with the client, elicit requirements, manage expectations
• Kafka certified Developer or Admin, any Big Data certification
Years of experience:
• More than 5 Years
Number of placements needed:
• Technical Interview
Specific University Degree (Yes or No):
English Level prefered for this position:
• Fair – ability to converse, read and write.
Team Size & type (cross function, etc.):
Technical Hiring Manager Name and Contact:
• Yasser Hawari
Career Path for Vacancy:
• Big Data Team Lead
• Egypt Or (anywhere)
Working flexibility (Working hours, working from home, working days):
• Work from Home. Flexible
• 1 year , renewable
Time Estimation for the whole Hiring Process:
• 2 Week