in a perfect world, Agile software development teams would work side-by-side. But in the real world, this is not always possible. Outsourcing is one way to quickly add new technical talent, but qua … Read More
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
• Practical work experience with Software Development Lifecycle including the technologies listed below.
• Strong in OOP.
• Experience in developing with Angular, REACT, or similar framework
• Experience in designing and developing enterprise scale .NET applications
• Experience in design pattern / repository pattern
• Expertise with the .NET Framework 4.0 or greater using the C# programming language.
• Expertise with web development with ASP.NET MVC , web api and .NET Core is must
• Expertise in developing moderate to complex SQL in MS SQL Server.
• Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
• Ability to work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
• Uses good judgment when analyzing the impact of code edits or additions on existing code
• Ability to accurately estimate the effort needed to complete tasks assigned to you
• Skilled in ensuring delivered code meets high standards of quality and re-usability
• Experience in working with Scrum methodology preferred but not required.
• BS / BA in computer science or related field
• Ability to interact with the client, elicit requirements, manage expectations
Years of experience:
• 5-7 Years
Number of placements needed:
• Technical Interview
Specific University Degree (Yes or No):
English Level prefered for this position:
• Fair – ability to converse, read and write.
• Egypt Or (anywhere)
• 1 year , renewable
Time Estimation for the whole Hiring Process:
• 2 Week